FAU Mentoring ARIADNETechNat doc/postdoc+
Until April 15, 2020, young female scientists of your faculty can apply for the FAU mentoring programme ARIADNETechNat doc/postdoc+. The programme is part of the target agreements to increase the proportion of women in science 2018-2022, which were jointly agreed upon by the University Management, the Faculty of Engineering and the Faculty of Sciences.
The aim of the programme is to provide individual advice and support to high-potential female doctoral and postdoctoral researchers in the planning of an academic career. All vital information about the programme can be found on the homepage https://www.mentoring.fau.eu/ariadne-technat/.
ARIADNETechNat doc/postdoc+ offers
· Individual advice and support in the form of one-to-one mentoring by experienced scientists at a higher qualification level
· an accompanying, target group-specific supporting programme of top-class workshops, network meetings and talks.
If international scientists participate, all events of the framework programme will be held in English.
With this e-mail I would like to ask you to forward this information to suitable female doctoral candidates and postdoctoral researchers at your chair and encourage them to apply.
Admission to the programme is based on a competitive selection process.
The following documents are required:
· completed ARIADNE profile form (https://www.mentoring.fau.eu/ariadne-technat/application-as-a-mentee/#collapse_1)
· Certificate of the last university degree
· further certificates are welcome
The applications are requested in electronic form to firstname.lastname@example.org.